1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Day Spaghetti alla Ceci

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by hazysummer, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. hazysummer

hazysummer Full Member

Slimming World
    [​IMG]Spaghetti alla Ceci Recipe : Rachael Ray : Food Network

I just had this for dinner tonight
    its a great quick green day dinner!
    Its one of those recipes that tastes better than the ingredients would suggest, and the bonus is that its dirt cheap and I always have the ingredients on hand since I have parsley growing on the terrace.

I made the sauce as directed (but with 1tbsp oil and stock) and split into 3 portions after reading the comments that there was not enough sauce.
    It does look rather a lot like vomit though:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Where there's a will.....

Where there's a will..... Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    This sounds yummy. Not keen on chickpeas or beans so like the idea of them being finely chopped!!! Good way of eating them without them being so obvious. Will def try this recipe!!!! Thankyou :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.