Spanglymum gives Kettleworx a go!

Spanglymum

Gold Member
I started this week, so have done the intro cardio, wk 1 core and wk1 resistance. I used the free kettlebell for the first two sessions, and then moved to a 5kg tesco bell yesterday (although as my arms aren't that strong yet I had to switch back for some of the resistance moves).

So far? I love it! I can't quite believe that such a short workout is going to produce the results, but I've committed to doing the six weeks and will see.

I got the full set (of Kettleworx DVDs). Am using core, cardio and resistance until I build up some fitness and strength and then might delve into the other ones.

Last edited:
Hi Spanglymum - you will definately see the difference if you stick to the 3 times a week and give it your all. Did you take your measurements before you started? If not take them now before you get much further, then you'll be able to see your progress. Good luck. :)

Good plan, Sue. I'll measure myself this evening before I start.

am going to buy a set payday!:D
just hope they have good grips on them, would hate for one of those bad boys to slip out my hand!:eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I haven't measured myself yet (tsk) but got into a pair of jeans again this morning that were too tight until recently :D. Got a way to go for them to be comfy, but something is definitely working!!

I haven't measured myself yet (tsk) but got into a pair of jeans again this morning that were too tight until recently :D. Got a way to go for them to be comfy, but something is definitely working!!

That's great news. Ryan will be proud of you - especially if they are skinny jeans! :D

Cat Lover Sue said:
That's great news. Ryan will be proud of you - especially if they are skinny jeans! :D

Haha sue you've just reminded me about ryans obsession with skinny jeans! He doesn't mention them on the 10 minute DVDs!! Lol!

Lol re skinnies and Ryan. Yes indeed. (and yes, they were skinny jeans!!)

Still haven't measured but have just completed week two! It's gone fast. Am going away on business this week to New York and am so addicted to Kettleworx I've packed a couple of the DVDs and the mini freebee bell lol. I packed it in my carry on bag so I can explain at security, because it might as well have 'ACME' written on it and fuse sticking out the top, when you think what it will look like on the scanner!!

I'll make sure I watch the news over the next couple of days just in case they have to do a controlled explosion at the airport! :D

Now thinking I am being a numpty!! Will (regretfully) leave it behind. Ryan - what addictive magic have you wrought?!! Lol

Here I was wondering if you could take a Kettlebell as hand luggage... So does anyone know ??

Back