Spanglymum's 2013 diary

Spanglymum

Gold Member
Ok, so it's not 2013 yet, but I'm setting things up in readiness :).

Been away a long time. I got back within a whisker of goal (hurrah!), then had in-laws staying and used that as an excuse for carbs... which led to more carbs... and on and on and here I am, back having to squeeze into my clothes (those I can actually pull over my thighs I mean). So. Where next?! Realistically, cooking for the family (and in-laws) over the next week and a bit is going to mean some off-roading with carbs - but that's a choice I'm making and I'm not going to give myself a hard time over it (progress!).

Then in January? Slim and Save for a few weeks (I have some packs left over), and focusing on getting some regular exercise into my week, which I've never really established as a habit, and I think would really help me - both in managing my weight and in managing anxiety without using carbs. I've got a few options that I like: swimming before work, walking, jogging with funky music (!) and kettlebells - so I should be able to work something out. I want to try a British Military Fitness class as well. Because I'm a very competitive person I think it might suit me to be out exercising with other people - might keep me motivated.

Anyway - lots of ideas floating around. Things are good. I'm still a size 12 (ok - a very SNUG size 12!) - but want to get back to a 10 by the end of February.

If I'm not on again beforehand, I hope everyone has a brilliant Christmas and New Year and I'll see you in 2013!

I haven't dared weigh myself. I'm still partying and in denial about the weight... Need to think about different approaches next year!!

I've weighed myself and can be found on the slim and save pages!

Back