Spanish Diary - Off Plan Last Night

KarenMac

Hola Everyone! Was starting Exante but had a few health probs so Doc said NO to that. But....did let me have Xenical. Starting today with a new month towards a new me. Will set up a ticker soon. 19 weeks til our first big hol to Denmark and Norweigan Fjord cruise so my first goal is to be MUCH slimmer for that! Starting weight at around 245 lbs.

Intrigued on pasta, tuna and philly - what is the recipe and portion size please?

I am planning lots of low fat soups for lunch and fish and veg for dinner. Fruit for snacks.

Look forward to "meeting"you all here.

Karen
San Miguel de Salinas, Alicante

PS Yes, it is sunny here! Sat it was 27 C:D

Karen, I know there'll be lots of dieting advice coming your way, so can I just say that you'll have an amazing cruise round the fjords!! It's may favourite cruise yet!!

We were there a few years ago in June, and it was truly amazing, such a stunning country - can't wait to go back!! And as for the cruise itself, well let's just say if I won the lottery I'm going to buy a suite on the QM2 and live on her a year!!

Have a fantastic time!!

Thnx Guys! Went off plan last night as we had a late appointment and I couldn't be bothered to cook. Had Indian and too much wine but back on track today. Sunday is our 5th wedding anniversary and we are out for lunch but after that I am determined to stick with it.

What is the tuna, pasta and philly "recipe" please = I love all of those ingredients.

Back