1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Spanish Omelette

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by johnners, 25 October 2009 Social URL.

1. johnners

johnners Active Member

I had a teeny bite of Tortilla Espanola the other day at someone's house. It no doubt had loads of oil in, but was so delicious. Does anybody have a SW friendly recipe for this? Thank you in advance! Mouth watering in advance too!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Chattie

Chattie Member

Potato & Ham Tortilla

This is from a SW recipe Hope its OK
    Serves 1 Free on Green if Ham is HE
    8 oz potatoes
    1 Onion
    1 Garlic clove
    3 oz Ham
    2 eggs
    4 tblesp Fresh corriander
    2 Tblespoons freshly chopped dill
    Salt and Pepper

Prepare tortilla ingredients : Peel and dice potatoes
    finely chop the onion and garlic . Roughly chop ham , beat the eggs.
    Bring pan of water to the boil add potatoes and cook for 3 to 4 Mins ( I used leftovers ) drain and set aside.
    Spray a small frying pan with Fry Light and place over a gentle heat. Add Onion and fry 6-8 mins until softened and lightly brown. Add garlic and potatoes increase the heat and fry for 2-3 mins.
    Preheat grill. Stir the ham and herbs into
    the eggs , season well pour over the potato mixture and cook over a medium heat for 10-12 mins or until the bottom of the torttilla is set . Remove and put under a hot grill for 3-4 mins until the top is set and brown. Cut into wedges.
    Hope this helps.......Chattie:p