Sparkling Water??

Love Lips Lisa

Just wondering if you're allowed sparkling water for a change!!! Totally fell of the waggon this week and I'm back to square one!!! It's my birthday today so had the last of my binge and starting for good tomz!!:p

Yes plain sparkling water-I love San Pelegrino, it's a bit extravagant but as I'm not buying all the other rubbish I used to buy its a nice treat!

Hi good luck for starting back on TS i am day 1 today as well or tomorrow i have a concert to tonight so depends on my will power.

Sainsburys do a flavoured water. One with Malic acid. NOT ones with Citrus acid. I'm sure there are other flavoured waters allowed but im only on day 2 so learning new things all the time myself. Good luch with starting!

Cheers for your replies, decided to start again today, as it was birthday weekend and a shame not to indulge!! Like I need an excuse, anyway back on the waggon now for at least 2 weeks!! Not had anything yet just water oh and trips to the loo every minute!! Be good everybody we all know it's worth it in the end!!

Back