Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Predator, 2 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Hi guys, anyone been watching this series? Truly epic I reckon, counting down the days to the next episode, damn my friend for getting me so addicted gah! :D

If you're into films like 300, Gladiator etc. I highly recommend checking this out, it's highly sensational!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. *Cee*

*Cee* Full Member

I don't watch it my OH does, I have to listen to it though and go oh *^$£ not that again, I expect you'll get that remark :D

Did Gladiators actually say that lol?
  4. jenika

jenika New Member

Betrayed by the Romans. Forced into slavery. Reborn as a Gladiator.Starz is set to bring gladiators to the small screen with "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" from executive producers Sam Raimi, Rob Tapert and Joshua Donen.The show was initially renewed for a second season, but production was delayed due to star Whitfield being diagnosed with early-stage.Torn from his homeland and the woman he loves, Spartacus is condemned to the brutal world of the arena where blood and death are primetime entertainment.Spartacus: Blood and Sand is a Starz television series that premiered on January 22, 2010.
  5. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

I love this programme. The fx are stunning, the fight scenes are awesome and of course having all those lovely fellas on the show makes it much more watchable lol.
  6. Guitarist Chick

Guitarist Chick Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Oooh sounds like something I would find very interesting. Off to look for it now :) thanks ;)
  7. xEeyore

xEeyore Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante / Ki Fit
    I love this show!

Have seen all 13 eps and they just get better and better, season 2 and a prequel are in the works - the prequel is to give the guy who plays spartacus time to recover from his cancer treatment
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.