Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Special K diet

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Sam, 5 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Sam

Sam Banned

Well actually I am doing the weight watcher's program and I am also very happy and successful with it. But nevertheless I heard some people talking about the Special K diet yesterday which should be very low on calories. I just love Special K and I was wondering if anybody has some informatino about this kind of diet?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Maybe its on their website, Kellogs Special K

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I think this is the challenge that Kelloggs do - 2 bowls of cereal and a meal in the evening??

5. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yeah - its Special K for breakfast and lunch and a meal in the evening. It wouldn't class a a VLCD, and with all the carbs, will probably make you feel hungry. You'd also need a blanaced evening meals otherwise you'll end up being nutritionally deficient.

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    You can have the special K snacks aswell as the meals, and I highly recommend the special K mini bites. They are yum, especially dipped in coffee :D

7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Oh yes!! I love the Special K Mini Bites!! I prefer the plain to the chocolate but at 99 calories a pack they are very tasty!

They were £1 for 6 packs in Tesco but not anymore! I think they are about £1.80 now!!

Mike

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.