Special K diet

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Sam, 5 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Sam

Sam Banned

Well actually I am doing the weight watcher's program and I am also very happy and successful with it. But nevertheless I heard some people talking about the Special K diet yesterday which should be very low on calories. I just love Special K and I was wondering if anybody has some informatino about this kind of diet?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Maybe its on their website, Kellogs Special K
  4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I think this is the challenge that Kelloggs do - 2 bowls of cereal and a meal in the evening??
  5. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Yeah - its Special K for breakfast and lunch and a meal in the evening. It wouldn't class a a VLCD, and with all the carbs, will probably make you feel hungry. You'd also need a blanaced evening meals otherwise you'll end up being nutritionally deficient.
  6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    You can have the special K snacks aswell as the meals, and I highly recommend the special K mini bites. They are yum, especially dipped in coffee :D
  7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Oh yes!! I love the Special K Mini Bites!! I prefer the plain to the chocolate but at 99 calories a pack they are very tasty!

They were £1 for 6 packs in Tesco but not anymore! I think they are about £1.80 now!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.