• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Special K diet

Well actually I am doing the weight watcher's program and I am also very happy and successful with it. But nevertheless I heard some people talking about the Special K diet yesterday which should be very low on calories. I just love Special K and I was wondering if anybody has some informatino about this kind of diet?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
I think this is the challenge that Kelloggs do - 2 bowls of cereal and a meal in the evening??

Deb G

Silver Member
S: 13st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.56%)
Yeah - its Special K for breakfast and lunch and a meal in the evening. It wouldn't class a a VLCD, and with all the carbs, will probably make you feel hungry. You'd also need a blanaced evening meals otherwise you'll end up being nutritionally deficient.

KD

Gone fishing
You can have the special K snacks aswell as the meals, and I highly recommend the special K mini bites. They are yum, especially dipped in coffee :D

Oh yes!! I love the Special K Mini Bites!! I prefer the plain to the chocolate but at 99 calories a pack they are very tasty!

They were £1 for 6 packs in Tesco but not anymore! I think they are about £1.80 now!!

Mike