specific brands

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by nicky1, 7 October 2008 Social URL.

1. nicky1

nicky1 Member

Hi all, I am finding it hard to find bacon/ham and mayonnaise that are nitrate/sugar free? do you use specific brands of stuff? I did this diet about 7 years ago with much success and have tried to get back on the wagon a few times with no success. I want to try again as it is amazing how much you can eat and how satisfied you feel, but I feel that I am cheating (or else I have read it is harder for returners), so want to be as strict as possible. Also, when you have 'salad' do you only have romaine/iceberg lettuce or any bagged salad? how strict are you all? any help would be most appreciated.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Starting Slimming World
    hi nicky, i find that if i go too strict i mess up then have a huge binge so i try to be a little more relaxed about it as for the ham and bacon i just been having regular supermarket stuff and not going mad maybe 3/4 slice of bacon for example and a spoon of mayo here and there.

i think it is hard to get back into, i tried a few times to no avail, but this time i think i in the right frame of mind, that this is a choice i am making because i want to change the way i look and feel about myself, this is something that i control... what i eat so i am responsible for the outcome ( sorry for the rant) as for salad i use bagged salad as well as iceberg, best thing to do is get the book and have a read through to familarise yourself again good luck we all here if you need help!!! oh and dont forget to look at the reciepe thread its fabby !!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.