Spectacular running jump off the wagon!!

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
So friday I had an ann summers party and ate and drank... A LOT!!!
Then saturday I ate loads as I was really hungover, then ended up out last night to cheer up a friend who's going through a break up,
More booze and food, and today I've had a mcdonalds and kebab AND half an ice cream, oh and lots of fizzy lilt!
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just been having a quick read through your recent posts... you don't need to be too hard on yourself

a) you knew deep down that you were going to do this over the past week - this is GOOD news.. because it means that there was some eliment of planning... which means you can also have some element of planning to getting back on track too...
b) you've enjoyed it, it's done now, and there's no value in regrets...

but think about the coming week and be REALISTIC - are you ready to get back on the wagon? Are you ready for feeling like it's a fresh start? You're likely to be out of ketosis which is fine but might mean you have a tricky day or two while you get back into it - are you feeling ready? what can you do to get your head in gear for this?

I know what it's like to fall off the wagon. The feeling you get afterwards of guilt and dissapointment is horrible. I was only in my 2nd week when I went off the rails big time. I just ate everything in site. I was like a woman possessed! When I went to get weighed I thought my consultant would be really sympathetic with kind words of support etc etc. but it was completely the opposite. She made me feel like c**p for giving in. Shocked but it gave me the kick up the backside I needed.
You've had your blow out so now just concentrate on the pot of gold at the end. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back on it today :) Not feeling too bad, evening's are my achillies heel so we'll see :) Hope everyone's still on track and doing well xx

Back on it today :) Not feeling too bad, evening's are my achillies heel so we'll see :) Hope everyone's still on track and doing well xx

Fresh start for me today as well after jumping off the wagon and struggling to get my head back into the zone again.

I leapt from the wagon with bells and whistles on last night, so am also back on it today. Evenings are worse for me too - not sure why?! I've nearly drunk all of my water (so can throw on some extra - hurrah!) and I successfully talked meself out of eating the toddler's leftovers at lunch time. WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

I'll be having a bit of chicken later, always do on my re-start day's as it helps me, But that'll be it :) xx

I leapt from the wagon with bells and whistles on last night, so am also back on it today. Evenings are worse for me too - not sure why?! I've nearly drunk all of my water (so can throw on some extra - hurrah!) and I successfully talked meself out of eating the toddler's leftovers at lunch time. WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

Well done for successfully talking yourself out of eating toddler's leftovers!

I have been trying to stay on the wagon and it is in the evenings where I am falling off again:break_diet:

Evening's are hell for me! Especially if I have money in the bank! The temptation to get a takeaway is unbearable! I try taking a bath, doing my nails, styling my hair, or just reading a book in bed to take my mind of of food! I refuse to cave now! I've got 7 week's until my holiday and I don't want to go unless I'm in the 15's!! I'm 16.12lbs atm, so got to get on the wagon and back in the game!!!xx

How did you feel drinking ? all ive heard says "omg dont drink no no no" with my impending stag next week id rather keep myself in ketosis until the morning of the stag do but I'm not sure if im going to bugger my body up doing it or not.

I ate the whole day before I went out so I wasn't too bad tbh xx

How did you feel drinking planning on drinking this sat but wondering if I should have a banana beforehand to bring me out of ketosis?

That damn wagon! Not only did I fall off it but fell off and got run over by it!! Dreading weigh in tomorrow. It's been carbicide for the past few days and I feel mentally and physically c**p. it's been one of those horrible weeks where I've had major rows with the hubby, major pressure at work and just feeling sorry for myself which led to emotional eatting. Arghhhh! I used to be so much stronger than this.

You're only human hun! We all screw up once in a whilst!xx

Just thought that I'd share with you all that I have started back on the jelly. I actually use the mix a mousse to make jelly. 1 teaspoon of water flavouring to the mix a mouse, blending with warm water, stick it in the fridge in jelly moulds and voila. In no time u have jelly. This used to get me through the evenings when I did lighter life and just remembered this.
Am making a batch now.
Xxx

Back