• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Speed Foods - in your opinion

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
S: 12st11lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st3lb(1.68%)
Hey :)

I've just had 5 scan bran for tea as a HEb as I've heard people say that it helps to speed things along (lol).

I know that the official speed foods are listed in the book but I was wondering what people have found to be their personal speed foods - as in not just free foods, what do you find gives you a good week? Or what habits do you have that boost your loss i.e. 3 meals / grazing, herbal teas etc.

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lwtblb

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 9st3lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 1st11lb(16.23%)
Can't say that I've really found anything like that.

Although I would say that with EE just as a little experiment I had 1/2 week without 1/3 plate superfree & put on 1lb then did a few days with & lost 2lbs.

Don't really know how relevant this actually is, could just have been coincidence, but it has certainly given me the incentive to have those superfree foods!!

My consultant always says scan bran help but not sure if this is a sales pitch or not!! she often does a push on it and tells us to try having 2 or more a day and watch the weight fall off. It does work though! Personally though I find lots of beans does it for me as they fill me up, bad side effects though...........!!!

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
Grapefruit. Absolute winner for me. I love pink grapefruit best as it doesn't need that much sweetening. If I can get in the organised zone and prepare it, having that for brekkie really helps the weight loss along.

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
S: 12st11lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st3lb(1.68%)
Ooh will definitely try the grapefruit, love that anyway and would make a nice breakfast. I could probably eat more beans instead of spaghetti too.

I actually quite like the scan bran with dairylea and slices of tomato on it. I might be weird though lol

Thanks for your replies guys xx

Minders

Finding inspiration
S: 17st9lb C: 14st5lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 3st4lb(18.62%)
I couldn't eat one scan bran... much less five of them! They're alright for the recipes, etc, but on their own... yikes. My rabbit likes them though! I just couldn't get on with them to eat on their own...