Speed foods on ww

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy' started by linzi_lou, 22 February 2014.

1. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Well-Known Member

Hi I dabbled with slimming world for a couple of months last yr and whilst there learned they have 'speed foods' hinges like certain vegetables an fruit etc they said if you eat as many of those thing off that list in your week you may have a better lose. Anyone know what I'm talking about!? just was thinking if the same may apply to Ww f&h, what do you think?
  2. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Well-Known Member

I know what you're talking about but I don't think ww do that. I think you're supposed to eat fruit and veg with every meal so you get your 5 a day in. I could be wrong but I've never seen this on the ww plan. Hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
  3. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Well-Known Member

Thanks I no it's not on the plan just wondered if it wud work in the same principle. It's ok suppose its obvious to eat more fruit an veg an bulk out meals usin them :)