Speed Foods

diddldonna

Restarting my journey :)
What do you think are the best speed foods and why?

Blueberries aren't a speed food, sorry!

I like lentils as a speed food, along with chicken and white fish. They fill me up :)

If I'm trying to be extra good I'll look for speed food replacements - eg chicken instead of beef, apples instead of bananas, strawberries not blueberries. You get the drift :)

I need 3 pounds to get my 2 stone award by next week and was told to look at the speed and super speed foods.

In the recipes thread there is a recipe for speed soup.

Tuna, chicken, onions & mushrooms are fav speed foods as they're really filling & tasty. Fav super speed foods are strawberries, petit pois, mushy peas & baked beans!
(obviously not eaten altogether! lol)

Lol JoC Stacey (Mrs Wilsoncroft) calls it fart soup rofl! Would love to make some.....but......xx

Definitely quorn! I always had my best losses when I had a quorn-y week! :D

Plus of course all the veggies I manage to put away.

Thanks everyone i will give the speed foods a go and see if that helps this week. It would be so good if i could get 3 pound off this week. xxx

Mushy Peas , a tin of mushy peas leaves me feeling stuffed and also very very yummy;)

Do people find increasing their speed and superspeed foods increase their loses noticably? I think I naturally eat quite a few through the day but i keep wondering whether it would be worth deliberately upping this for a few weeks.

Right need to eat lots of speed foods now due to last nights girly sleepover lol x

Quorn, lentils and turkey for that full feeling. I love pineapple though and could eat lots (I'm pretty sure it is a speed food).

Yep its a speed food but not a super speed food. :)

I love melons and pineapples - Sainsbury do great boxes of them, perfect to grab and snack on throughout the day.

Canned Tuna is my favourite - I usually have it with a large salad/jacket potatoe/pasta.

I make sure my salad is filled with lettuce, spring onions, celery and beetroot for some colour! xo

Back