Spending money one week in marmaris?

Hi everyone just wondering if any of you would know how much spending money would be needed for two people for a week in marmaris, we are self catering, I know that the food is reasonably cheap as I was in gumbet about 2 years ago, we go at the end of may and just wondering if anyone had a rough idea? We will probably want to do a couple of trips and then itl just be meals out and few drinks some night, thanks :D xx

Are you eating in, or out?

We ususally try & estimate how much it's going to cost food per day, then add extra's like trips & then add a bit more on. You could google & see how much the trips are that would then give you something to work on.

You could always take some currency & see how much it would cost to take currency out of your bank account whilst abroad & maybe take out money mid way through your hols? Or you could pay for the trips by credit card then you've not got much currency to take with you, this works fine if you pay off your credit card when you get home otherwise you could incur additional costs with interest added.

Will be keeping an eye on this thread as I'm also heading off to Marmaris this summer and have never been before, so also unsure as to spending money, etc.

I went in 2007 (twice) and spent around 400 each week. But we did eat out for every meal and had a few boozy nights.
Hope that helps :)

Back