Spices?

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
CAn I use spices ? Today is my first day ?

Thank u that's great x

Yes you can, and herbs, garlic, Tabasco and chilli.

I've been told by SS that we are not allowed an spices. Not even salt or pepper. I did specifcally asked for garlic, because Im a garlic lover but unfortunately its forbidden :(

unique_e said:
I've been told by SS that we are not allowed an spices. Not even salt or pepper. I did specifcally asked for garlic, because Im a garlic lover but unfortunately its forbidden :(

That isn't the advice I've had from SnS in the past. Herbs and spices are fine just make sure they don't contain sugar (some spice mixtures do).

That isn't the advice I've had from SnS in the past. Herbs and spices are fine just make sure they don't contain sugar (some spice mixtures do).

Same here, and I have been told we can have garlic- as long as it fresh and not the puree stuff because it contains citric acid.

Sorry, you are right. I wrote to them today again and they confirmed its all allowed. I have been given wrong information and they apologised to me so I do the same. Shame I wasted so much time without my beloved garlic :(

unique_e said:
Sorry, you are right. I wrote to them today again and they confirmed its all allowed. I have been given wrong information and they apologised to me so I do the same. Shame I wasted so much time without my beloved garlic :(

Phew I've been using spices most nights lol

Back