Spiciest Indian on Green?

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
What's the lowest syn, spiciest indian meal I can have on a green day?

I promised OH a takeaway and want to be fairly good tonight. Was thinking Mushroom Biryani but is this at all spicy? I love my hot food!

How many syns are rices other than plain boiled?

Thanks

If you like it hot, why not stick with your choice but add some jalapeno peppers or even add some chilli powder of your own to give it a little kick :) Enjoy x

My hubby always asks them to spice it up especially biryani, normally to madras or vindaloo hot, you could try that. :D

Prior to joining SW, I was an indian chicken madras addict!!

Since joining, I haven't touched an indian takeaway but my lovely wife has made me a Quorn madras which is very tasty and has a kick.

BUT!!

she has also made me the Quorn balti, which I have to say is the most fantastic meal I have EVER had, indian or otherwise, and it too has a kick to it.

Given the choice now between that, and a takeaway, the SW balti wins every time!

she has also made me the Quorn balti, which I have to say is the most fantastic meal I have EVER had, indian or otherwise, and it too has a kick to it.

OK I need that recipe :D can you post it or tell me where I can find it, if you can that would be great

thanks

I second that. Please post the recipe!!

Thanks - my OH makes a mean quorn curry but I'd promised him a takeaway. Had mushroom biryani and enjoyed it :D

Back