spicing up soups?

sarah.w

Hiya, i was just wondering if its permissible to have a pinch of coarse black pepper (as i dont have the ground version) in my chicken soup to spice it up?

Yep, it will be fine x

I've emailed lipotrim about it just now so ill let you know what they say :) I got a chicken soup today to try

thankyou!! i had it and found it so spicy and so i called the pharmacist and he said that apparently were not allowed to put pepper in soup because Lipotrim is a scientific formula and pepper has things in it that can disrupt your ketosis :( i did some research and heres what i found: Making up the Lipotrim formula im going to avoid it just incase

thankyou!! i had it and found it so spicy and so i called the pharmacist and he said that apparently were not allowed to put pepper in soup because Lipotrim is a scientific formula and pepper has things in it that can disrupt your ketosis :( i did some research and heres what i found: Making up the Lipotrim formula im going to avoid it just incase

Lipotrim replied saying pepper is a berry, will slow weight loss and will make me hungrier than I need to be

Uuhhh..... i wish i hadn't read this post lol!!! I better stop with the pepper/chilli powder now i know about it, it was grand when i was ignorant about it but would hate to think i'm not giving it my all. Thanks ladies :)

Back