1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Spicy Carbonara

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Shelle Belle, 9 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Shelle Belle

Shelle Belle Full Member

Slimming World
    I have also posted this in the recipes thread. It is a great dish on a cold winters night.....or any night for that matter.

Spicy Carbonara

1 tin of Morrisons rigatoni carbonara (11 sins on green)
    extra pasta (however much you want)
    jalapeno peppers
    tomato purree
    Cheese of you choice from HEX (i use parmesan)

I have this dish every saturday night and I look forward to it all week. It is really delicious and will serve 2 people with a Jacket potato or if you have a good appetite like me just eat it on its own.

Boil some pasta (about a cup full)
    While that is cooking pour the carbonara into a dish. Fill the empty tin with a little water to get all of the sauce out. Add a good squirt of Tomato purree and mix.

Add your sweetcorn then chop your pepper, mushrooms and jalapenos and mix in.

When the pasta is cooked add that and mix it all together.

Put into a ovenproof dish and cover the top with cheese.

Whack it in the oven for about 45mins on Gas Mark 6/7. Have a glass or 2 of wine while you wait and enjoy!! You won't be disappointed.:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

slimming world
    Ohh that sounds lovely. I love spicy food x
  4. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    can I be thick and ask - without the jalapeƱos would it be normal carbonara? cos Im not a spicy fan - but I love carbonara xxx
  5. Shelle Belle

Shelle Belle Full Member

Slimming World
    Yeah it will be fine. Although it will still be a tomatoey kind of carbonara. It will still be lush. Go for it Rainbow. I am sure you will enjoy it.
  6. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

slimming world
    that sounds well tasty..im into trying new recipes at the mo thanks
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.