• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

spicy stuffed potatoes.

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
This is a home grown recipe and I love my potaoes this way. If you are doing a bbq for family or friends they are great for them too.

as many medium sized potatoes as you need, baked and with the flesh scooped out. Use a desert spoon to do this and be careful not to penetrate the skin.

Whilst the potato flesh is still warm mix in finely chopped onion, garam masala and your allowance ( or part of depending on how many spuds you are eating yourself) of low fat cheese spread ( phyly etc. )salt and pepper to taste and pile the flesh back into the potato skins.

Slice a tomato very, very finely and place the tomato slices on top of the potato.

Bake in a hot oven for about 15 mins, but check as you go along so that the tomato does not over cook.

A good sized one of these served with roasted red and green peppers with roasted mushrooms makes a delicious meal.

Sue xx.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

emma-louise

Silver Member
S: 16st0lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 3st1lb(19.2%)
i make something like this but we call it a "liddy" potato in our house :) i read it in a milly molly mandy book when i was really little and for years it was the only way i would eat spuds :p bake your potato, slice the "lid" off the top, scoop out the middle and mash up with butter (or low fat spread ;)) and loads of salt and pepper and then put it back in the potato and put the lid back on xx

bymbo

S: 15st8lb C: 15st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st4lb(1.83%)
these sound really nice, going to give them a go this week :)

S: 20st1lb C: 16st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 3st7.5lb(17.62%)
mmmmmmmmmm im trying this tommorow before i go to work at 2