Spiralizer

Trixicle

Does anyone have one? Is there a particular model that you would recommend? Do you have any favourite (vegetarian) recipes?

Thank you!

I use this one. I do also have one of those other things but find this one so much easier,quicker and less fussy to clean. Before buying one look at how often your going to use it and how many people you have to spiralize the food for.

MWSnap761 2016-01-09, 10_33_34.jpg

I use this one. I do also have one of those other things but find this one so much easier,quicker and less fussy to clean. Before buying one look at how often your going to use it and how many people you have to spiralize the food for.

View attachment 179484

Thank you! Not seen one like that before! I want make the noodles/spagetti alternative - is it courgette that's used for that?

I have the same one as craftermary, I use it quite a bit, always for courgette!

Thank you for the replies! Defo going to get one! I'm a bit of a carb junkie and can end up eating lots of wheat. This would help a lot.

I find I don't even really miss pasta too much - and you can still spiralize potatoes, but you need a much smaller portion.

I've got the Andrew James one, which I ordered from Amazon. I noticed The Works had them in stock for about £15 the other day

Thank you - I'll have a look!

i've been tempted a few times, I seen Argos have a Salter stand alone one on offer for £14.99 but i'm just not sure whether it would be a waste of money. The hand held one you have pictured looks great, can I just check where I could buy one?

Back