Splitting healthy extras

gleggers

Is this allowed. For example could you have 1 400g loaf slice of whole meal bread and 1 alpen light or half your milk allowance + 15g cheese? Or is this trying to cheat the system?!

Yeah that's fine to do :)

Is this allowed. For example could you have 1 400g loaf slice of whole meal bread and 1 alpen light or half your milk allowance + 15g cheese? Or is this trying to cheat the system?!

My consultant told me its ok to split your hex b but not hex a, not sure why though! I usually do it the other way round though tbh as I usually have my full hex b for cereal & a combination of milk & cheese for hex a. I think as long as youre losing weight it doesnt really matter lol x

I often split my b choice and its had no ill effect

I often split them, never done anything to affect my weight loss, but everyone's different. My consultant says you can split both

I split both regularly (more so my A) and have always been fine

Yes I do this!

I'm pleased I can split them, 6 extra light laughing cows is just too much :D

Yep it says on the SW website that you can split your healthy extras :)
Where does it say this on the website patchwork? My consultant says you can't split your a, but I thought you coud

I know I do it and it works for me to, just wanted to see if it was 100% I don't do it often so prob will just keep doing it

There are no issues whatsoever splitting either a or b, this is the most up to date info from SW HQ. However officially SW say that they can't guarantee the health claim (e.g. 'C', 'CC', 'H', 'HH') if you do split.

HTH

Back