Splitting HE's

izzay

Are you allowed to share your HE's? For example if I have 30g wholemeal bread can I have 1 alpen light and then that be a HEB Or does it all have to come from the same box.
Also Im looking into making some chocolate cake with scanbran(from the sw website), how do you make sure you get the full amount of you HE from that? Or can you make it up from something else?

izzay said:
Are you allowed to share your HE's? For example if I have 30g wholemeal bread can I have 1 alpen light and then that be a HEB Or does it all have to come from the same box.
Also Im looking into making some chocolate cake with scanbran(from the sw website), how do you make sure you get the full amount of you HE from that? Or can you make it up from something else?

I split mine my sw consultant says you can if you want but to make sure I weigh and portion it propperly

Yes you can and before I was dairy free I used to do it all the time with a. Because I needed glad my milk and I'd use the rest for cheese.

Now I have to have soya milk which I rarely have more than 35 ml out of the 350 ml I'm supposed to have coz I hate it!! :( x

Back