Splitting HEXA?

spotandlunasmum

Hi All,

This may sound strange but i was wondering if it is possible to split your HEXA? I find 350mls of milk or 6 cheese triangles too much of one thing and would love to have say 3 extra light triangles and 175mls skim milk?

Thanks in advance

Claire :bliss:

Yes you can split your HEXes.

There is on official post about it on the SW FAQ's but I cant find it right now (due to the mass incompetence of their organisational Skillz)

SW FAQ's - just search for"Can I mix and match my Healthy Extras ". Yu get the same answer as the one in the post Patchwork just linked to:

Q: Can I mix and match my Healthy Extras by halving the portions?

A: Yes, if you like - you’ll still lose weight beautifully! The downside is your speed and fibre symbols would have to be ignored unless your two halves had identical symbols. However, mixing and matching couldn't be done when there are multiple items in one choice, e.g. 28g Kellogg's All-Bran 1 Ryvita Multigrain crispbread. With all single item choices, feel free!

To keep the food diary as easy as possible to update, our Healthy Extra drop down lists only allow you to enter a whole Healthy Extra. If you do enjoy two half portions and want to record that, please make an entry in your food diary journal.

Back