• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Splitting packs!

Jesslima

Is determined!
Today was the first time i split a pack in half, and i can't believe i havent been doing it all along! I had a vanilla shake hot with coffee, it was really nice and i added quite alot of extra water so it was a big mug full!
I thought splitting them would make it such a small amount so i never tried it.
Just thought i'd mention this incase anyone else hadn't tried it, it means its not so long between meals :D and helps up my water intake!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I do this alot too.

Makes me feel like im having more, and to be honest i never feel hungry :)

Jesslima

Is determined!
thats a really good idea, am definately going to try that! Are they not abit watery though? x
When i made the vanilla coffee, i added enough water to make it a mugfull, and it tasted fab, i prefer the hot ones more watery.
To be honest i add more water to all my shakes and have gotten quite used to it now.

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Butterscotch, vanilla & toffee & walnut are all great used half or even a third of a pack with hot water & a spoonful of coffee... just mix the powder with not-yet-boiled water, then add to hot coffee. The choc is also brilliant warm... yum!
xx

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
I've just tried splitting a chocolate one and making it hot but it seems a bit bitty! Have to keep stirring it to stop it settling in the bottom!
Any suggestions? Or is this just the way it is when you make it hot?

I'm just going to go and try half a vanilla pack with a black coffee, sounds lush!

I often do hot choc/choc orange/choc mint and do it in 2 halfs, I don't have any huge mugs!

I'm just going to go and try half a vanilla pack with a black coffee, sounds lush!

I often do hot choc/choc orange/choc mint and do it in 2 halfs, I don't have any huge mugs!
I do this too with choc orange and choc mint.lol

Its a nice wee treat in the evening.

Funny thing is though, ive always hated hot chocolate.lol

Also, come to think of it,
i actually i have all my shakes warm/hot.

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i usually use about 400ml of water for shakes and 300ml for soups but i don't think i have ever split my packs, i suppose it would then be 200ml for shakes and 150ml for soup??? is that the gist?

WOW vanilla + coffee = heaven.........and I don't like coffee!

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
how do you do the vanilla and coffee???

KD

Gone fishing
I split every pack when I did Cambridge. Somehow 2 half packs seemed more than a whole one :confused:

I always had 1/2 choc tetra in my morning massive coffee :D

1/2 tetra on it's own mid morning.

1/2 soup at lunchtime

1/2 bar mid afternoon with coffee

1/2 soup/shake for dinner

1/2 bar in the evening with coffee.

So, even though I only did SS to goal (there was no SS+ in them days, so only 3 packs), I felt like I was always eating :D

Wow thanks for the coffee and vanilla tip. It was lush and splitting a pack was just like having 4 for me not 3 shakes :)