Splitting shakes!!

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
I made a shake, knowing I'd be hungry again soon, So I had half about 2hrs ago and low and behold, I got hungry, so had the other half! Why oh why didn't I do this before?! I genuinely think this can help get me back on track! Properly! I've been fannying about for about 6 weeks and been stuck around the same weight, evenings are my weakness! Boredom with my son in bed = craving food!
But maybe, just maybe, this will get me back on track!!! Sorry but had to share this revelation!xxx

I made a shake, knowing I'd be hungry again soon, So I had half about 2hrs ago and low and behold, I got hungry, so had the other half! Why oh why didn't I do this before?! I genuinely think this can help get me back on track! Properly! I've been fannying about for about 6 weeks and been stuck around the same weight, evenings are my weakness! Boredom with my son in bed = craving food!
But maybe, just maybe, this will get me back on track!!! Sorry but had to share this revelation!xxx
YAY!!!!!
I had this eureka moment too!! Especially splitting the chocolate shakes. I now have 6 a day instead of 3... And psychologically I think I am having lots to eat/drink... If that kinda makes sense!!??!!

I'm on 4 a day cos of my height, so I'll be having 8 a day, hope this works :p xx

I'm on 4 a day cos of my height, so I'll be having 8 a day, hope this works :p xx

Oh,it will work...
For you, it will be roughly be a shake, soup etc every 2 hours> I think you will struggle to fit all that in all in a day!!
Good luck x

Back