• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sports bra recommend

S: 21st0lb C: 13st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30 Loss: 7st10lb(36.73%)
I can't recommend Shock Absorbers highly enough! They're a bit pricey but you can't put a price on not having droopy boobs due to the loosening of the chest muscles that can happen when exercising lol x

I am a 36g and I have to say I got a cheap one from Tesco and it is great. The beat sports bra I have ever had. I bought 2 before expensive ones and used to wear both at the same time. This one I can run up and down the garden and they don't move!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fattack

Likes to eat
S: 15st0lb C: 11st7lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 3st7lb(23.33%)
DEFINITELY invest in a shock absorber. They also come in various impact levels to suit your exercise. I use the max impact one (I'm a 32F) and they never move :) They're pricey but they last a long time, and are worth it.

S: 21st0.5lb C: 22st5lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 46.2 Loss: -1st4.5lb(-6.28%)
I use M&S ultra high impact bras - they're amazing. They're £18 and come in underwired or non-wired. You can get slightly more expensive ones, but they do the same job as the cheaper ones. They also have different ones for different levels of impact.

I think I'm going to have to check shock absorbers out...I've never heard of them before!

S: 17st7lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st8lb(3.27%)
It depends on what activity you are doing cause I find that for most things I wear shock absorber level 4 but for running I wear a run bra cause it's the only bra that does stop my puppies moving!

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
S: 10st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 20.2 Loss: 1st1lb(10.71%)
i like the nike pro combat ones, i dont have much to move about but anything else and i jiggle, yet in this i dont :) really comfy too

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
Ive heard that the ennell bra is very good.I see your from dublin,if you go onto the today fm website(click on ray Dàrcy) they did a "science" experiment and videoed it before they used the bra and after and you could really see a difference