Sports Bra?

xMariex

Silver Member
As you can imagine I am a larger lady and I was wondering what other ladies on here would recommend as a good sports bra. I have not bought a sports bra since I got bigger but I think I need some for my exercises what would you ladies suggest to get? I have seen a few but I have no idea which ones are good, some look like medieval cages? I am in my late 20s so I do not think I need anything like that.

Bravisimo sell some good ones. :) And because they are aimed for 'Larger ladies' I always know I am getting a good make. :)

Less Bounce sports bras are amazing. FreshPair are also great,they are especially for larger women.
Good luck!

Vivian77 said:
Less Bounce sports bras are amazing. FreshPair are also great,they are especially for larger women.
Good luck!

Hehehehehe fresh pair..... Sorry!!! Childish sniggering over!!!

I think all women even the smaller cheated ladies, need a decent sport bra!! Go into a sports shop if possible and try a few on? I do a few sneaky jump up and downs in the changing room to see how much things go booooooiiiiiiiinggg. :)

i use the nike dri-fit sports bra's as i like them nice a firmly in place and they keep them there!

i am unsure what size they go up to but i am a size 22 on top and a DD cup and they have one that fits me, and i think a size bigger than mine, if that helps

Hehehehehe fresh pair..... Sorry!!! Childish sniggering over!!!

I think all women even the smaller cheated ladies, need a decent sport bra!! Go into a sports shop if possible and try a few on? I do a few sneaky jump up and downs in the changing room to see how much things go booooooiiiiiiiinggg. :)
I have a bit of social anxiety. Not really badly but definatly enough to be too embrassed to go into a shop the size I am trying on sports bras.

ahhh hunnie, why not buy them online with a company that you will be able to return it too, and if they dont take returns put a hole in it and return it as damaged lol!

ahhh hunnie, why not buy them online with a company that you will be able to return it too, and if they dont take returns put a hole in it and return it as damaged lol!
Yeah I decided that took some of the suggestions on here and ordered a couple. Today has been one of those days where everything seems wrong which usually means its easier not to get anything and comfort eat. But I managed to order them and only had 2 ritz crackers not top of my usual diet :)

am having to look into investing in a good sports bra myself as get rather self concious during my gym sessions when it comes to any kind of jumping as worry i'll give my self a black eye i jiggle that much :(

some really handy links going to have a look properly tomorrow and see if i can find anything in my size (40HH) that wont cost the earth.

Someone on another thread said enell sports bras are amazing.

Running bug did a survey and they liked the shock absorber running bra

I am a massive Enell fan (my boobs are a 36HH). I did a little review over in Sports & Fitness section under the Sports Bra thread. Never thought I would get anything to fit - too much bounce even with a Shock Absorber, but the Enell one is something to behold! And it gives you stupendous cleavage if you only hook it up halfway! Hubbie loves it :)

Back