Sports bra

dipsy1512

Hello all

Ok so I've joined the gym which is good but next is clothing especially something to keep my 36ds in place.

Anybody know of a decent sports bra

Shock Absorber (its all in the name lol). I got mine from Debenhams

Believe it or not, I have found Primark's to be brilliant! I'm a 36E and have never come home from the gym with black eyes when wearing that lol :D

Sigh, oh how I wish I needed a bra those sizes. In fact another sigh, how I wish I needed a bra!!!! ha ha

Will have a look around, thanks for the suggestions

I recently watched a program and the trainer recommended ladies with larger boobs wear an underside bra under a sports bra for extra support! So I tried it (I'm currently a 38ff) when doing my c25k training and it really helped! Very surprised and impressed! I use bravissimo sports bras (and any other bra) brilliant!

I really struggled to get one in shops as Im 42d, endedup getting one online. One of the main things Im looking forward to when I lose weight is being able to get cheap bras from shops again! x

Oh stop showing off!! xx

No showing off I hate being this size! I started at 40gg so its reducing! I cannot wait to get back to a size where bras r pretty and cheap not 40 quid over the shoulder boulder holders!

I got mine from bravissimo. It's fab!

I'm also looking forward to the day my giant whammers will fit into "normal" shop bras! Haha!

I think the best thing I have bought all year is an m&s under wired sports bra - well impressed!
At 34F now a good sports bra is a must! Had shock absorbers before but was well impressed with the m&s one

Back