spot outbrake!!!

sarah11

Hi all, i'm on day 6 of Lipotrim TFR and around day 3 I broke out in spots on my face! I know it could be totally unrelated to Lipotrim, but im not prone to spots usually. I was just wondering if anyone else had this and if so how long did it continue for? cheers x

I started to get a spot or two in week 4... Also I am starting to look very tired.
Going to refeed soon.

Not had any problems apart from a spot or two on my nose, but unfortunately that is normal!

I broke out in about 6 spots mainly on my neck YUk! I think it will be because of the detoxing effect of the first few days on the diet. They are gone now and havent had any more :)

Yep totm has arrived today (sods law as I have 1st weigh in tomorrow), so that must be what it was. I haven't had a totm for around 5 months though as I have PCOS. So perhaps this diet has helped my hormones a bit, which is a great bonus! :) Good to know that hopefully the dreaded spots (fingers crossed) won't last. Thanks for the replies girls x

i have PCOS too. and doing this to help fertility (to get treatment to concieve) so woo woo - its a great bonus. i dont think it'll affect ya weigh in too much hun xx good luck and dont forget to post your weigh in x x

Oddly, I've had the opposite experience.

I used to get a few spots on my shoulders but having been on LT for almost 11 weeks my back/shoulders have totally cleared up. I'm not sure if thats because of the amount of fat and Coke I used to have or the fact that I get more vitamins and minerals from the LT shakes than I got from the junk I ate before.

It's just another bonus side-effect of LT for me. :)

thanks bessie84! I was told I probably wouldn't concieve a baby without help but I have 2 girls now aged 3 years and 10 months. Both of these pregnancies were unplanned and happened naturally after I had lost some weight low carbing and got to around 12 stone. So you may get a nice surprise :) Amazing weight loss btw. I hope I can do as well as you xx

Thats interesting MrC. Maybe it is all the vitamins/cutting out junk and not to mention that we're drinking enough water to sink a ship daily! Only on day 7 so time will tell :)

They do say that spots start beneath the skin and "come out" a few days later, it may actually be your skin getting a good clean-out because of all the water you drink on LT. A lot of people on here say their skin is really clear after a week or two.

yeah thankfully they seemed to have cleared up a bit now and ive had no new ones so yay!

Back