Spots/Pimples

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
I totally forgot about this part of the diet! Because I'm detoxing my skin is not being kind to me at the moment! I've woken up with all kinds of spots/pimples all over. Yuck. I can't wait for this to clear up. I don't feel like leaving the house now lol. Anyone else having this problem? :sign0163:

Yeah I got more spots in my first few weeks but they should clear up pretty quickly. As you say, you're basically detoxing and also all the water will help your skin look better :)

I'm ready for it to be clear now though lol.

The thing with the water? I've always drank this much water anyways! So it's not like I'm drinking anymore than I used to lol.

I've just exfoliated my skin and applied some pimple fighting crap. Hope it helps!

no way? me too!! I just thought it was my hormones again! I've got the odd ones on my chest, back and tops of my arms too

yep i had my tell tale break out on my chin! lol but now my skin seems clearer than it has in months =D

I look like crap to be honest, i've got spots, dark circles under my eyes and my skin is really dry, hope it gets better

that sounds like dehydration alia x

Haha. I broke out all on my chin too Chelcie! Can't wait for it to clear up!

If your skin is feeling dry you definitely need some more water Alia!

I have had spots appear and thought it was just a me-thing, not to do with the diet! I'm just starting week three so I hope I am over the worst of it now x

oh no are you drinking enough water alia??

Im averaging 2-3 litres a day plus 2 mugs of bouillon - im quite 'lucky' in a way that one of my medications has a side effect of drying out my mouth so I'm having to constantly drink. That used to be coke or any other full fat fizzy I can get my hands on

Try toothpaste on any unsightly spots... it does dry them up a bit quicker. x

I have the spots as well. Does any one have. Problem with cold sores? I just got rd of one and then another has come out

No sorry. I don't get cold sores!

Had one on my lip first...tat last 10 days and went last Sunday. Then yesterday one appeared between my lip and nose

Oh no =( thankfully I've never had a coldsore *touch wood* but my sister always gets them when she feels run down? Or stressed? Maybe your doing too much??

Back