Spots!?

lovetosew

I have been on sw for 4 weeks now and I think it might be giving me spots! I have only had a couple but I never usually get any (at least not for the last 10 years or so!) at the most I might get a little pimple before I come on but these are big, sore spots! I have one at the moment on my jawline and I swear it feels as big as a boil!

Please tell me I am not alone :eek:

I am eating so healthily that I would expect my skin to be glowing!

You are not alone ((hug)) its your body getting rid of all the ''''' I often find this happens when start eating better drinking more water etc. You will soon have glowing skin just stick with it :) put a drop of lavender oil on them it dries them out. Or someone said a tiny bit of sudacrem does the same but I've not tried that

I have had a few nasty spots this last week or so and I put a bit of tooth paste on, works a treat. Kills germs and takes that horrible redness away (also it doesnt hurt as much after about half hour of the tooth paste being on). I tend to put it on at bedtime so it works over night.

Like JackieN says its just your body getting rid of the rubbish that maybe in your system but once its out your skin will calm down :)

i have been getting these loads, like sore blister type spots sometimes, ive been put back on contraceptive pill 2 help but still getting them :/ ive been on slimming world almost a year and im now doing healthy eating-im literally doing everything you can to avoid spots and still getting them! xx

oh and i use sudacrem too sometimes but it stops working if u use it all the time :( x

wow, thanks for all the responses and advice. Definitely makes me feel better that I am not on my own! I am going to put some toothpaste on it tonight then buy some sudacrem next time I'm at the shops xx

You are not alone ((hug)) its your body getting rid of all the ''''' I often find this happens when start eating better drinking more water etc. You will soon have glowing skin just stick with it :) put a drop of lavender oil on them it dries them out. Or someone said a tiny bit of sudacrem does the same but I've not tried that

yep sudacrem does work :)

Toothpaste does the trick I used it last night on the monster that's invaded my nose!! Lol
Hope it works for you

I haven't experienced it myself but I remember one of my sisters was complaining she started breaking out when she started on SW a few years ago, it went away after a few weeks on it's own though. She reckons it was because she started eating more veg and fresh foods instead of ready meals and also because she drank less at the weekends too and her body was getting rid of toxins.

Just drink more water, i drink 3ltrs a day, always have even when im not on an eating plan, ive never had spots :)

Back