Spotty skin..

laurenmay

Gold Member
Has anyone else experienced spots since starting CD? I usually have relatively clear skin, only breaking out in a few now & again if I eat too much sugary things. But my skin has gotten pretty bad since starting this diet, which is bizarre to me cause I thought all the water I'm drinking would help clear it and keep it clear!

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Yep I'm really really spotty and they r not healing very well and I've had clear skin before this diet as well x

I've always had bad skin, but my CDC has advised this diet really can mess with your hormones so that will be why you are breaking out! Mine is worse than usual but I'm so used to it now I've become a master of using concealed haha!!

Oh great! So on top of bad breath we get spotty skin too! Lol

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

yes my skin is usually clear which is surprising seeing as my diet has been poor since I was around 14 years old! obviously junk food helps my complexion! i look like a teenager, my skin is terrible, i have spots that sit under my skin and a few noticeable ones dotted around my face. i just hope that it is a side effect of the diet and it will clear up when i start maintenance and slimming world!

Back