Spray breath freshner...?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by redfluffmonster, 1 April 2011 Social URL.

1. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    Does anyone use the sprays and if so which one? I thought this might be a better idea than the strips and more handy for my job seeing as I have to talk a lot!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squeeze86

squeeze86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The sprays usually contain sorbitol and other alcohols that could effect ketosis. I have found 'toothy tablets' in lush.. They are great for brushing teeth and also freshening breath... I need to check 100% that they are totally carb free but iv done biochemistry and am pretty confident that it all looks safe. Going to check with the pharmacist though. The sprays are definately not allowed though x

4. lisabear x

lisabear x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(25.23%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i bought a spray called retar DEX, it states that it does not contain alcohol or sugar, but still not sure, so going to take it to weigh in on monday to check, i hope its ok, i really need it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.