Spreading weeklies over 7 days, help!!!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
I I need some advice please!
Can I spread my 44 weekly points evenly over the entire week?
Will I still loose weight??

42lbs to goal :-((((

Yup you can do that! So an extra 7 per day.

Just see if it works for you, and if it doesnt then try it another way.

Some people have success doing it this way, some people (Me!) like to eat them in a couple of big chunks and then have a Couple of Days 'Weekly Free' before WI. It's all Trial n Error with Weeklies, no hard and fast rules I'm afraid. X

I'm like UKSerena. I use most if not all my weeklies over the wknd then from mon-thu just my dailies and I weigh in on a thu. Has worked for me, so far I've lost three and a half stone and am half a pound away from goal :)

I'm like UKSerena. I use most if not all my weeklies over the wknd then from mon-thu just my dailies and I weigh in on a thu. Has worked for me, so far I've lost three and a half stone and am half a pound away from goal :)

OMG you're so close to goal! How does it feel to know you could be at Goal on Thursday? Yey for the More IS More Club! X

It feels fantastic it really does!! I went shopping today and bought three pairs of size 12 skinny jeans. That feeling right there was better than any bar of chocolate or pizza! Amazing! Can't wait for thu :) (hopefully I can get rid of that half!)

It feels fantastic it really does!! I went shopping today and bought three pairs of size 12 skinny jeans. That feeling right there was better than any bar of chocolate or pizza! Amazing! Can't wait for thu :) (hopefully I can get rid of that half!)

I bet you will and some more with it! It's a bit of a cliche but 'Nothing Tastes as good as Skinny feels' x

Wow that's fantastic! How much have u lost? U look amazing in ur pic!!

I have lost 24lbs in 23 Wks, I started at 9Stone 5lbs and I'm now 7Stone 9lbs :) x

That's fantastic. U must feel amazing. Can't wait to get my Gold card. Was 2lbs away from goal at Xmas 2011 but got pregnant with my second little boy and gained a gigantic 4 stone! ?

That's fantastic. U must feel amazing. Can't wait to get my Gold card. Was 2lbs away from goal at Xmas 2011 but got pregnant with my second little boy and gained a gigantic 4 stone! ?

WOWZERS! 4 Stone! You must feel pretty amazing too? I was 11 Stone 3lb at my heaviest, it's amazing to think I'm currently 50lbs lighter than that! X

My goal is 11stone 1lb! What height are you?

I'm 4 11, a real shortie lol x My BMI isn't even that low at 7 9, it's 21.6 I think?!? X

Ah ok I had wondered how your goal weight seemed so low! I'm 5ft 6". Are u finding maintaining hard?

Maintaining has been tricky! I stuck to 26pp for 3Wks and maintained but then lost 1lb and another 1lb. This Week I'm trying 29pp as I don't want to lose anymore. X

Awww serena ur tiny!!!! U must be like a little dolly now ! :p xxx

I don't feel tiny tho! X

When u sts for those weeks were you using all your weeklies as well??

Back