spreads on simply filling

Amazon285

I used pro-points to lose weight for my wedding, and it's fair to say that neither me nor my husband have been eating or drinking healthily since. we're looking to get back onto the wagon and get back to eating healthily. Printed off the SF food list and we're both busy planning our meals etc to take full advantage of the allowed foods.

Only one thing is bothering the husband and that's that it says crumpets are free but there is no spread that he can use without pointing it from the weeklies.

Has anyone got any good ideas for SF bread/crumpet toppings? I've suggested that we point up a tub of low fat cheese spread and take it out of the weeklies as a whole.

Thanks in advance

I think laughing cow light is 0pp for 1 triangle- some of the girls here use it :) There's one that is a light cheese triangle for 0pp, I'm sure of it.

LittleMissThin 17 said:
I think laughing cow light is 0pp for 1 triangle- some of the girls here use it :) There's one that is a light cheese triangle for 0pp, I'm sure of it.

Yeah that's right :) you can have 1 extra light triangle for 0pp. I have a scraping of marmite too which is 1pp for a teaspoon xx

I knew you'd put me right :)

Back