Working Solutions Spring and Summer 2020

Hi Belle Belle. I’m on day 9. How did you find the bday cake bar?

Hi Princess of Power, hope you are having a good day. I didn't think too much of the Birthday Bar, it was a bit too sweet for me. It has a dense centre and covered in cream coating.

Good luck on your journey. I'm sorry to report I caved in today and have had all my meals plus off limit treats 🀭. i did enjoy them, but going to get back on my challenge from now. i won't wait for tomorrow, as I need to put the breaks on now. 🀐

Hope you are doing well and powering through this week!
BB x

😧😧😧
Got too easily caught up in Lockdown binging and fell way off track from my spring and summer challenge. Thought I could limit to healthy eating. Each day started off with a few extras, by lunch I was way off track. Even having sugar in a cup of tea, I don't even have sugar in tea normally so I need to get control of what I'm doing. Ended up putting on a stone mainly by tucking into bread, crisps and chocs. Going to try really hard this week to stick to plan and only allow milk, eggs, grilled chicken, tomato and cucumber in addition to Exante products.

Hoping I go through a good and more positive phase of this challenge and start to adjust to the new way of life.🌈🌈🌈🌈

Good luck to all who are also on own plans and goals. 🌈🌈🌈🌈

56lbs to go!
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Back