• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Spud-u-Like

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The spud-u-like at my mall is now advertising that there all healthy and stuff, and i know they use reduced fat mayo and cottage cheese, so i dont think it would have been full fat xx

S: 23st11lb C: 23st7lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 53.1 Loss: 0st4lb(1.2%)
The spud-u-like at my mall is now advertising that there all healthy and stuff, and i know they use reduced fat mayo and cottage cheese, so i dont think it would have been full fat xx

Your Mall is also MY mall, so that's an encouraging thought!
Thanks both - I counted it as 5 syns at the time so if it was less at least I haven't gone over.

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
S: 15st0lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 2st4lb(15.24%)
hi i love spud you like and always get the beans with cheese (i cheat and take my own cheese which i measure out b4 i go) i normally sit somewhere they cant see me :D

Your Mall is also MY mall, so that's an encouraging thought!
Thanks both - I counted it as 5 syns at the time so if it was less at least I haven't gone over.

Really!? .. i love the thought of knowing people on here and not havinga clue if iv just walked past them!
- i go to spud u like every sunday for lunch as i work in mall.

- 5 would be more than enough id think hon.

Mrs. clooney, wow. you little rebel you.. and i thought taking my own pot of VLF natural yog to the curry house was bad :D

S: 14st1lb C: 13st10lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 0st5lb(2.54%)
hi i love spud you like and always get the beans with cheese (i cheat and take my own cheese which i measure out b4 i go) i normally sit somewhere they cant see me :D
:eek: That's clever! I got a potato with cheese and counted it as 2 as (optimistic huh?:p). I decided that if it was over it could be flexible syns :). x

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
Hi just looked on their web site. if you hovver under the fillings it gives you more details like they use weight watchers baked beans and Hellman's mayonnaise x

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
S: 13st6.5lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(5.84%)
i was about to say that i would like one of these places, but just looked on the website, and we have got 2 of them haha. Can you take away also? x

S: 14st1lb C: 13st10lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 0st5lb(2.54%)
i was about to say that i would like one of these places, but just looked on the website, and we have got 2 of them haha. Can you take away also? x
Two? :eek: I've only been to the one in Princes Mall. And I think they come in a take away tub don't they? Blue polystyrene thing. :) Anyway I'm sure they will.

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
S: 13st6.5lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(5.84%)
yeah it says there is one at the gyle as well, far too far away for me though lol. i'll need to have a wee look. xx

After reading the wetherspoons thread, I'm really worried about eating jacket potatoes out. There they inject the spuds with butter, do you think they do this at spud u like?

xxxxx

This is redonculous..

pouring fry light gives it syns as apposed to spraying it..

eating free food as treats, such as lasagne crips or wedges is food abuse..

i will not be made to be scared to eat frickin jacket potatoes when out!