Square Wraps

x Lulu x

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

I buy warburtons square wraps to make a healthy pizza but i always use one wrap then by the time i want another pizza they are usually out of date and mouldy.

I have a whole packet to be used in the next few days (minus 1 lol), does any one have any ideas that are lowish in points that i could put in the wrap for my lunch?

I'm having a pizza with one tonight, but i am fed up of wasting them. So want to use one instead of bread for my sandwhich for lunch tomorrow.

Thanks!

Lu x

i freeze mine and take them out as needed, they can be cooked as pizza from frozen xxx

Thanks, I plan on doing that in future think it may be too late for these ones though i'm afraid. I now know for next time :) x

I have mine with wafter thin ww chicken 1pp and salad and a squirt of salad cream so all on all a nice lunch for 6pp

6. Tuna, Cheese and Onion Melts (7pp)

1 Warburtons Square(ish) Wrap (4pp)
3 tbsp extra light mayo (1pp)
1/4 of an onion, finely chopped
20g WW grated cheese (1pp)
56g tuna(in brine), drained (1pp)
Pinch of salt and pepper

In a bowl, mix the tuna, mayo, onion, cheese, salt and pepper. Lie the wrap horizontally and place the mixture onto the right hand side of it, leaving a centimetre free at the edges. Fold the wrap over, pressing it down at the edges. Cook in the oven at gas mark 6 for 20 minutes, turning halfway through. Cut in half so you have two square melts.
I usually serve these with a big side salad.

8. Chicken and Sweetcorn Pizza (11pp)

1 Warburtons Square(ish) Wrap (4pp)
3 tbsp passata
Mushrooms, thinly sliced
1/4 of an onion, chopped
60g cooked chicken, ripped into small pieces (2pp)
2 tbsp sweetcorn (2pp)
60g WW cheese, grated (3pp)

Spread the passata over the wrap and top with the chicken, onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn and finally the cheese. Cook in the oven at gas mark 6 for 20 minutes, until cheese is golden brown

Ni all
I can find these square wraps don't think they have them in Ireland dublin
Can anybody please advise what they use instead
Thanks Lou Lou

i have one now, with tuna mix (Philadelphia), tomatoes, lettuce , was really nice.
i do freeze mines, and pittas.

i freeze mine too!

Can't wait to try those recipes

Back