ss 100%

ruby27

hello everyone my name is ruby im 27 and weight is 18 .4.this is my 5th attempt at cdss at hopefully last with all the weight off.:break_diet:i have pcos trying to get pregnant with no success really need support to loose weight and be healthy.iv been married for 11 years had alot of downs then ups its time to have more fun then bieng misrable.:cool:

ruby27 said:
hello everyone my name is ruby im 27 and weight is 18 .4.this is my 5th attempt at cdss at hopefully last with all the weight off.:break_diet:i have pcos trying to get pregnant with no success really need support to loose weight and be healthy.iv been married for 11 years had alot of downs then ups its time to have more fun then bieng misrable.:cool:

Hi Ruby! You worked out how to start a new thread :)

I'm really sorry to hear about your struggle with getting pregnant. I think there's a sub-forum on this site which is for people struggling to conceive which might be helpful for you to look at too.

I know you can do this just keep trying! When you're at a weight you're happy with I think other things will fall in to place for you and you can start having more fun :D

welcome ruby. hope all goes well for you. get through the first 4/5 days its smoother sailing from there.not wave free but defo easier as the days go on. wish you good luck in your journey. this site is fantastic as everyone is very supportive. when you feel the urge to quit just think of why your doing this. best of luck lovely!

Good luck ruby, we're all inthis together x

thanx everyone for support im doing ok .i made new thread but stuggled to find it just got to it now .keep forgetting which forums i post is there any ways to make it easy to track them .

i just had my first weigh in after 5 days of 100% ss i lost 6.5 pounds.
im really about that but still stugling i dont no what it is but i have this empty feeling not hungry as if something is missing.
hows everyone else gettingon?
week1-6.5

Back