SS and exercise?

Hello,

I haven't myself, was saying on another thread that I couldn't even muster a short gym sesh, but I have heard of people doing the shred and it working for them, guess everyone's different but my advice would b to take it very slow so you don tire yourself out xx

I did session 1 of the shred last night and ended up like your name, stary eyed! Don't feel to bad today, but may try and so more of the toning than the cardio... It is hard on so few calories!

Yes I think toning may be the way forward :) I may start walking, the only thing is I did try walking one time before and I felt really faint and sick, it was horrible and don't want it to happen again, mainly because I was quite far away from home, and I nearly had to eat a pear that my mum had brought, I'd of been so gutted if I'd of ruined my diet cos of it....

Itt's like my CDC says, on less than 500 calls a day you don't need to exercise to help with the weight loss, it may end up hindering it as you force your body into starvation mode :/

Are we not already in starvation mode?

Nope - we are in ketosis :)

I was thinking of starting the 30 day shred but I decided against it as I'm not sure weight wise it would be entirely beneficial for me, I want to see numbers drop at the moment and I worry that I may gain as muscle weighs more than fat!
It is also pretty intense to do on SS, especially if you aren't used to exercising before, you may be better off slowly introducing exercise and working up to the shred. And as starry*eyed said exercise on SS can slow down weight loss rather than speed it up sometimes!
Good luck with whatever you decide x

Thanks for advice... I want to lose weight and as fast as possible so will leave exercise for now... Would be nice to be slim and toned though... But in time.... :)

I'm on Day 2 of the 30 Day Shred... I think she's called it that because that's how long it takes to get over 1 session! LOL! My poor thighs! I've been walking as well and have lost 4.5lbs since Monday xx

Well done you, that's excellent! Are you doing CD ss as well?

I tried one video two days ago and am still aching!.I finished with stars in my eyes!

How are you finding it? And how are you feeling?

Back