Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ss day 1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 3 July 2007 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    im just having my 1st shake, toffee and walnut and im pleasantly surprised i have to say, it tastes very buttery!

my cdc is lovely ive already had a txt from her makin sure im ok

later im going to have a frozen banana tetra and ill choose another shake at random

already had nearly 2 pints of water so im feeling a bit waterlogged!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Stick with it :)

And definately keep glugging the water, it really does make a world of difference.

M.

4. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    is it normal to feel sick after one tho?

im guessing cuz its quite high in vits and minerals it will take some time to get used to!

i cant wait to have the bars lol

5. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes this can happen, make sure you take plenty of water with it - or even better just have half a pack at a time :) You're dead right, it's the high vits and mins :)

6. gg2007

gg2007 Full Member

Hi Chuckie, when i first started i did feel a lil queezy after the shakes, but after a few days it went once i got used to it. ;-)

Think it was my taste buds n stomach adjusting.

Im sure you will love the bars, when u can have them. My fav's are the peanut and cranberry crunch...ummmmm lol

7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    It does take a few days to get used to the packs and which flavours you love/loathe. Always remember that your CDC will swap pack flavours so get in touch if needed to swap them over.

M.

8. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    im determined to get through the discomfort, so ill just wait until i get used to them!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.