ss day 1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 3 July 2007 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    im just having my 1st shake, toffee and walnut and im pleasantly surprised i have to say, it tastes very buttery!

my cdc is lovely ive already had a txt from her makin sure im ok

later im going to have a frozen banana tetra and ill choose another shake at random

already had nearly 2 pints of water so im feeling a bit waterlogged!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Stick with it :)

And definately keep glugging the water, it really does make a world of difference.

M.

4. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    is it normal to feel sick after one tho?

im guessing cuz its quite high in vits and minerals it will take some time to get used to!

i cant wait to have the bars lol

5. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes this can happen, make sure you take plenty of water with it - or even better just have half a pack at a time :) You're dead right, it's the high vits and mins :)

6. gg2007

gg2007 Full Member

Hi Chuckie, when i first started i did feel a lil queezy after the shakes, but after a few days it went once i got used to it. ;-)

Think it was my taste buds n stomach adjusting.

Im sure you will love the bars, when u can have them. My fav's are the peanut and cranberry crunch...ummmmm lol

7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    It does take a few days to get used to the packs and which flavours you love/loathe. Always remember that your CDC will swap pack flavours so get in touch if needed to swap them over.

M.

8. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    im determined to get through the discomfort, so ill just wait until i get used to them!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.