• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ss day 1

im just having my 1st shake, toffee and walnut and im pleasantly surprised i have to say, it tastes very buttery!

my cdc is lovely ive already had a txt from her makin sure im ok

later im going to have a frozen banana tetra and ill choose another shake at random

already had nearly 2 pints of water so im feeling a bit waterlogged!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Stick with it :)

And definately keep glugging the water, it really does make a world of difference.

M.

is it normal to feel sick after one tho?

im guessing cuz its quite high in vits and minerals it will take some time to get used to!

i cant wait to have the bars lol

Kath

Water water everywhere
is it normal to feel sick after one tho?

im guessing cuz its quite high in vits and minerals it will take some time to get used to!

i cant wait to have the bars lol
Yes this can happen, make sure you take plenty of water with it - or even better just have half a pack at a time :) You're dead right, it's the high vits and mins :)

gg2007

Hi Chuckie, when i first started i did feel a lil queezy after the shakes, but after a few days it went once i got used to it. ;-)

Think it was my taste buds n stomach adjusting.

Im sure you will love the bars, when u can have them. My fav's are the peanut and cranberry crunch...ummmmm lol

icemoose

The Diet Guy
It does take a few days to get used to the packs and which flavours you love/loathe. Always remember that your CDC will swap pack flavours so get in touch if needed to swap them over.

M.

im determined to get through the discomfort, so ill just wait until i get used to them!