• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SS+ ..... do I need to.........

Boo

Silver Member
.......have all my food packs even if I've had a meal?

My CD advised me to do ss+ for a week or so. I've had 2 foodpacks & a 200cal meal & I'm stuffed & I've still got a foodpack to go. Do I have to have all 3 foodpacks each day??

Can someone advise please?

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
yes full three shakes

Chitty

Silver Member
HIya Yes... My yellow book says ssplus 3 meal packs and the meal.... it is important to have the meal pack because of all the vitamins etc.....

HIya Yes... My yellow book says ssplus 3 meal packs and the meal.... it is important to have the meal pack because of all the vitamins etc.....

Thats exactly it, you need to do it, why not have a comforting hot choc before bed, or make a muffin??

Boo

Silver Member
Thanks for quick reply's.

I'm at work & don't have my book with me.

Another shake it is!

Thanks again.

Well done on your 5 lb this week, bet your pleased! x

Try a Tetra as the third, 10 seconds and its all gone and the hot mint chocolate is great, can see me drinking 3 a day when the weather gets colder.

shell

hates diets
i have done ss+ today and had a choc mint warm...it is lovely....i feel like ive really been spolit today....had a banana tetra for brekkie (late 1130) a little bag of chopped bar surprises , some turkey and asparagus and a hot choc.....im stuffed but feel human!!!!!!

emma thanks for clearing up that query!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxx

Boo

Silver Member
Aye I have! I felt left out cos everyone had them!!!! :D

shell.... do you chop all your bars up at the begginning of the week... and than mix them up and bag them?

shell

hates diets
yes i bought 7 bars and chop each one into 8 pieces (7 was too complicated) and have 7 little bags of 8mixed up bits...i know this is sad but i bought some groovy little bags from asda the other day with little cartoon animals on them, they are resealable...so they look even more like a treat...!!!!! ok i need help!!!!

lol...... sounds pretty good to me!!!!! Might try that next week x LOL x only got two flavours at minute so can't really do it... i do sometimes have half of each one already, but love the idea of a mix up x

shell

hates diets
i saw it somewhere on here, they were put in freezer too...but i just keep mine at back of fridge. think they are better cold...i have found they taste a little bit metalic else.....