ss+ food allowence seems wrong??? need help

seznste2011

I lost over 6 stone doing SS+ a couple of years ago but I have since put 4 back on. I restarted diet 2 weeks ago and my second weigh in and I only lost 2lb , I am confused because the book says I can have 200g of quorn but when I measure 200g the calories are over 200 and thats with out my greens and I though it was only suppose to be a 200 cal meal.
I am confused .
could this be why I only lost 2lb in my second week, ?

Cambridge calculate the allowances on protein needed not just calories, either way SS+ is a VLCD and somethings happening this week that you haven't pinpointed (TOTM, water retention, going to the loo) I'm sure you will have a bigger loss this week.

Cambridge calculate the allowances on protein needed not just calories, either way SS+ is a VLCD and somethings happening this week that you haven't pinpointed (TOTM, water retention, going to the loo) I'm sure you will have a bigger loss this week.

Hi, thanks for the message, It was the totm the week befor and I drink tons of water, and constantly on the toilet :D
i think water retention possibly the problem. Hope for a bigger weigt loss on Friday,
thanks again
Sarah x

I'm sure you will be fine this weeks, I have moved up to SS+ after struggling to get back on ss since Christmas and feel so much better for it. I'm expecting my losses to be better then my attempt at restarting SS as I'm not cheating now lol onwards and downwards.

Back