SS+ I dont need the 4 shakes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by hels123smiles, 28 March 2009 Social URL.

1. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    77.11kg
    Current Weight:
    64.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56.25kg
    Lost(%):
    12.6kg(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    I am on SS+ 4 shakes a day and 200mls of milk.
    I just dont feel that with all the water and peppermint tea and Bouillon that I can take more than 3 shakes/porridge a day.
    Im full and never hungry, and TBH I have been so busy that Im only just getting my 'tea' at about 7.30 so I dont fancy another before bed, I dont have the 200mls of milk either, maybe about 50mls in a couple of cups of tea.

Will I do any harm??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kay_1986

Kay_1986 New Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    4 Shakes a day

Hi hels123smiles,

I also have to take the 4 shakes a day and to be honest I too have completely struggled! I also have tea quite late and sometimes find it difficult to manage the 3rd shake. I went for my first weight in on Thursday and ask about this. I was told that it was preventing me from the full nutrient's that my body needed and that I may feel tired and have a lack of energy.

So far I'm still feeling great and having no side affects.:)

4. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm nowhere near tall enough to have 4 shakes, but I do know there's no way I could manage them! I have enough trouble some days to get through 3 what with all the water as well.

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You need the four shakes per day in order to get your full complement of vitamins and nutrients. It can slow down your weight loss if you don't take them all. Perhaps if you cut back on the bouillion and peppermint tea?

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    So really you are doing Sole Source?

If that's the case, it should be fine and not cause any harm, though your CDC does need to be aware of this.

7. JSMole

JSMole Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Try having a hot chocolate last thing at night - I like the mint choc shakes hot. I felt the same last week and one night had three left at 6pm (forced myself to have them) so this week I'm having them early, whether I want them or not.

It sounds like you prefer the other drinks, but don't have them if they are stopping you getting nutrients.

Jan

8. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    As KD has said, SS+ without the milk & 4th shake is actually just SS - so it should be fine. Tell your cdc and good luck!
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.