Step 1 Sole Source + ss+ losses

Sas101

Hi all I have been doing ss only for 4 weeks and managed to lose 1 stone 4 pounds but I have been cheating and I can't get my head round it again. I don't know what's gone into me.

My consultant was telling me to do ss+ as i get to eat a meal and the losses are very similar but I don't seem to believe it.
Has anyone done ss+ with good losses?

I have just seen my consultant for the first time and am starting on ss plus ...the one with milk and small meal so would be interested to hear replies. She did say that most if her clients so this one and not many have just the products. Well done on your weight loss so far that is a great loss!!

I agree its really hard to get your head around it. My consultant has told me to do step 2 which freaks me out! I previously did the diet and did SS and lost so doing the step two confuses me but she has assured it will keep my body out of starvation mode at the weight i am!

I have to admit i have gone with out a couple of meals :eek:

Thank you Hun it was really mentally draining for me which is why i messed up.

i was told you can either have the milk and a 4th pack or just a 200 cal meal on ss+ hope someone can clear that up
Xx

I agree its really hard to get your head around it. My consultant has told me to do step 2 which freaks me out! I previously did the diet and did SS and lost so doing the step two confuses me but she has assured it will keep my body out of starvation mode at the weight i am!

I have to admit i have gone with out a couple of meals :eek:

Same here iv done ss few years back and lost 5 stones so for me to do anything above ss freaks me out as I think it won't be as good loll.

Why has ur consultant told u to do step 2?

She thinks my bmi isn't high enough which is prob right but it's such a mind mess up lol x I'm getting weighed tomorrow morning so will see then what's happened!

Hi guys just to let you know I lost 5.5 lbs and 9inches in over the moon xxx

Another 14lbs x go for it x maybe alternate days or something z

It certainly is hun xx

Thanks xx in starving today and dying for a wine xxxx trying to hold on lol

Back