SS+ Meals

MissyE78

Hi. I was just wondering what sort of meals people had on SS+? I'm on week 3 and I'm already getting bored of my combinations. Any ideas would be gratefully received as I have a long way to go. Xxx

Me too, someone told me to try stuffed pepper with quorn but it's descusting, I like having kebabs with salad. X

kristin said:
Me too, someone told me to try stuffed pepper with quorn but it's descusting, I like having kebabs with salad. X

Hi Kristin. Do you chicken kebab? How do you cook them? I didn't know that we could have peppers? X

Only green ones, yes I just chop some mushrooms and peppers stick hem on kebab stocks with chicken and grill them with some spices on x

I try to make a tuna nicoise salad type salad.
Half a tin of tuna, one hard boiled egg, asparagus and various lettuce. It's been really tasty

silencemylips said:
I try to make a tuna nicoise salad type salad.
Half a tin of tuna, one hard boiled egg, asparagus and various lettuce. It's been really tasty

Sounds lovely. Thank you for the idea xx

lil_legs said:
I usually have pretend fajitas, green pepper, chicken and fajita spice - not sure it's allowed but never knocked me out of ketosis

What a fab idea ! May make hubby to be fajitas during the week and I can have the pretend ones :) I'm on step 2 this week so they would be ideal x

cottage cheese stuffed pepper or mushroom with paprika sprinkled on top.
I make a paste using diff veg blended with water and spices and layer it on a chicken steak, roll up and cook and its yummy.
Also add quorn, mushrooms and herbs to tomato soup for a bolognaise or quorn, peppers and chilli powder for chilli x

You really need to look more closely at the book! All the allowed ingredients are listed on each step.
No wonder you were getting bored!!
Happy cooking!
LX

Yesterday I cut up a breast of chicken, rubbed (will be better marinated but didn't have that option at the time) with some masala spices, paprika, and a little bit of garlic (im still unsure about the allowance of garlic tbh, but it was only a little bit and I love the garlic!) and pepper then served with salad. Felt a bit like fake Indian chicken kebab bits!

silencemylips said:
Yesterday I cut up a breast of chicken, rubbed (will be better marinated but didn't have that option at the time) with some masala spices, paprika, and a little bit of garlic (im still unsure about the allowance of garlic tbh, but it was only a little bit and I love the garlic!) and pepper then served with salad. Felt a bit like fake Indian chicken kebab bits!

That sounds lovely. I will definitely give that a try. Thank you :)

I have just come back from my CDC and not only did I not realise that we can have green peppers but bean sprouts too!!! Chicken stir fry her I come lol :D

Back