• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ss on my birthday ( omg )

Can`t decide whether i`m a saddo or if i`m pleased,
I have had a lovely birthday with my liitle boy and hubby.

Have been out for lunch and been bowling , then a spot of retail therapy, into Hotel Chocolat ( gorgeous choccie shop) didn`t even try the samples and the guys have just had fish and chips on the way home,,,

I have ss ed all day, 1 choc mint shake, 1 banana tetra and just about to have another choc mint shake,, and I feel great.

Done something totally different to what we would usually do ( chinese or Indian all you can eat buffet or stuffed our faces with something and prob lots of choc lol)

Hoping for a good loss next week,
and will celebrate double when I get to my goal ( did see a gorgeous DKNY bag ) for when I get to it....:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That is real willpower - well done to you xxx

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Happy Birthday and well done on being so good, dont think I could have been!! x

Happy birthday hunny, and you're ten times stronger than me!
Glad you had a good day xxx

Penblwydd hapus xx

Chika

Silver Member
Happy Birthday and well done on having the self conrtol to SS even though its your birthday!

Happy Birthday Sarah and well done, you will soon get the best birthday present in the world - GOAL!!

Happy Birthday for Tuesday Mags

Georgie
x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
Happy Birthday Sarah.

I am so pleased you had such a lovely day and I am so proud of you for SSing.

I bet you feel really elated - I love the cambridge high :D

Thanks everyone,

:cry:Only got 3 cards due to postal strike, everyone has been phoning to tell me they have posted them lol
( hope there not fibbing me)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Maggie for next week and everyone else who has a birthday coming up.

Ruth I`m creeping up behind you and am gonna be where you are very soon... ( with 5lb to go):D

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
Ruth I`m creeping up behind you and am gonna be where you are very soon... ( with 5lb to go):D
I am sure you will be hot on my heels in no time at all - particularly when you are displaying such fabulous willpower :cool:.

I am loving the 1000plan (this is day 6 on this step). So far no loss but no gain either which is fine by me. Meeting you and the guys on saturday really got me thinking about what I am going to do once I have finished working up the steps - so thank you, as with 5lb to go I need really did need a bit of a push into action in this respect.

I have really enjoyed the CD steps so far and they are based on GI/GL principles so I am going to try and follow a GL/GI style eating plan once I am done and see how that suits me.

Happy Birthday for Yesterday!!!!!

Well done for not giving into temptation!!

Go for it Moonbeam, I really enjoyed my birthday and felt very proud of myself, If I had eaten I would have done so big style and spent all evening being bloated and being on a guilt trip.lol

Hope you have a lovely birthday x x