SS or 790 decisions ????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kittykat, 30 April 2007 Social URL.

1. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    well cant decide whether to go back to ss for a bit or stick with 790 its my holidays in 5 weeks and really need to shift some weight any suggestions ?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi kitty kat, where are you going??
    i would personally stick with ss for 4 weeks to shift the maximum possible then go up to 790 the week brfore your holiday so you can eat a bit on hols
    can you stick to ss? as only 4 weeks you can really focus and know that you are aiming for your hols
    good luck hun
    nat x

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I dont know much about cd plans but I would do what Nat has suggested.
    Good luck.

5. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Nat im off to turkey 4th june with my friend !! im not gonna ss whilst away as its a girlie holiday im gonna take bars and tetras have 2 packs a day chicken or fish and salad in the evening the downfall is gonna be the alcohol but i will face the music on my return and get back on it gonna swim every day if thats any compensation !

6. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    it all depends how much you want to loose. if you want to shift a stone guaranteed then ss is probably the surest bet. but if you find it hard to stick to then 790 still has me loosing about 3lbs a week if I do it properly.

sorry not really helping but it's very much an individual decision. I would definitel 790 for the week before the hols so you get used to what amounts to eat and then you'll find it easier on holiday;.

7. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    cheers for the replys guys gonna stick to ss for 4 weeks then 790 have my holiday then back to ss to get off whatever i put on BTW got home and OH pipes up put the chicken in oven for you for me to answer not having it suggested he uses it for sarnies !!!

8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hope you are ok KK

9. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Im fine Sonkie got him at home till wed things ok at the mo cant believe he put chicken in oven after thursdays outburst ! well he can have it now as it packs now on for me

10. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    rofl......!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.