• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SS or 790 decisions ????

natayou

a bit different everyday
hi kitty kat, where are you going??
i would personally stick with ss for 4 weeks to shift the maximum possible then go up to 790 the week brfore your holiday so you can eat a bit on hols
can you stick to ss? as only 4 weeks you can really focus and know that you are aiming for your hols
good luck hun
nat x

hi kitty kat, where are you going??
i would personally stick with ss for 4 weeks to shift the maximum possible then go up to 790 the week brfore your holiday so you can eat a bit on hols
can you stick to ss? as only 4 weeks you can really focus and know that you are aiming for your hols
good luck hun
nat x
Nat im off to turkey 4th june with my friend !! im not gonna ss whilst away as its a girlie holiday im gonna take bars and tetras have 2 packs a day chicken or fish and salad in the evening the downfall is gonna be the alcohol but i will face the music on my return and get back on it gonna swim every day if thats any compensation !

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
it all depends how much you want to loose. if you want to shift a stone guaranteed then ss is probably the surest bet. but if you find it hard to stick to then 790 still has me loosing about 3lbs a week if I do it properly.

sorry not really helping but it's very much an individual decision. I would definitel 790 for the week before the hols so you get used to what amounts to eat and then you'll find it easier on holiday;.

cheers for the replys guys gonna stick to ss for 4 weeks then 790 have my holiday then back to ss to get off whatever i put on BTW got home and OH pipes up put the chicken in oven for you for me to answer not having it suggested he uses it for sarnies !!!

Im fine Sonkie got him at home till wed things ok at the mo cant believe he put chicken in oven after thursdays outburst ! well he can have it now as it packs now on for me