SS or SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TIGGER41, 10 May 2008 Social URL.

1. TIGGER41

TIGGER41 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Hi all,

Been reading all your posts for the last few days and find you all inspirational.

I have a couple of concerns tho, which I hope someone can help me with.

I started CD yesterday after seeing my CDC on Thursday night. When I got there she explained that the diet has now changed and the SS+ programme has been introduced.

I was advised to start the SS+ as my CDC said the weight losses were the same as with SS.

I am just worried that if I introduce food that my weight loss will be really slow. Is this the case or am I best just to SS?

Also most people posting seem to be just SSing. I havent come across anyone yet who is doing SS+.

Any information and advice would be great if anyone can answer my questions. I want a fast weight loss and I dont want to compromise this by eating food.

Thanks very much xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    hey Tigger And Welcome To Minis,
    I Am On Ss+ And The Only Way My Losses Are Slower Is When I Had A Few Cheats.i Only Have The Bit Of Chicken And The 3 Packs A Day But I Find It Great,i Was Abit Worried Like You That I Would Have Slower Losses But Any Body I Spoke To Told Me That The Difference In Losses Is About 1-2lbs Less Per Month,it`s Totally Up To You Hun.
    My Losses Are Average To Most Peoples And 1 And Half Stone In 4 Weeks Is Not Bad By My Reckoning,
    Good Luck To You Whatever You Decide,
    Elaine X

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think alot of people are on SS because the SS+ is really very new, I had my consultation in Feb and SS+ wasnt mentioned but I didnt start until April and when I went for my first WI CDC mentioned it as a change and an option if I wanted to do it. By that stage I was well into SS and doing well so I continued, but I think if I had heard about it from the start I would have definitely considered it :)

The other difference now with SS is that CDC has to write to your doctor to inform them that you are doing CDSS but they dont if you do CDSS+

Best of luck with your diet, whatever you decide :)

5. TIGGER41

TIGGER41 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Thanks So Much to Lose and Hedgehog for you replies. I think I will stick to SS+ as it will be easier for me to stick too in the long run and Im also very impressed with your weight losses So Much to Lose.
    One and a half stone in 4 weeks is just fantastic!!

I want to lose 3 stone in total so if that is going to be possible in 2-3 months I will be more than happy.

Thanks again to you both I feel alot better now and good luck with your weight losses xx

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck with the diet. Im on ss i started way back in jan when ss+ wasnt around. Come on here if you need any help / support/advice a rant whatever!!

becky x

7. TIGGER41

TIGGER41 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Thanks Becky Im already addicted to this site and I only started CD on Friday!
    Well done on your weight loss so far youve done fantastic xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.