SS+ Soy Sauce meal help

RachOwl

Hi Everyone,

Just got a quick question about SS+ meals. I started the CD doing SS+ on Thursday and want to try and cook a meal this evening. Have bought some prawns and really fancy a stir fry. I was just wondering if anyone knows whether it is ok to use a small amount of soy sauce in the stir fry or whether I should just stick to spices etc????

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday, have to admit I am finding it harder than a work day!!!!!!!

Xxxx

Just spices x

Thank you! Have just finished eating my concoction and it was yummy xx

You can make some really nice rubs! Just mix and match and you will find some lovely flavours x

chubbybunny87 said:
rolling whatever youre eating in spices basically x

I pictured trying to rub lettuce then lol x

Watch it ur not allowed to talk about food in the 100% section it will be moved and be told about this
Lol :)

Watch it ur not allowed to talk about food in the 100% section it will be moved and be told about this
Lol :)

We might be OK...lettuce is allowed on ss+ as are spices..mind you..wouldn't like to 'rub' the moderators up the wrong way....!;)

Dementia said:
We might be OK...lettuce is allowed on ss+ as are spices..mind you..wouldn't like to 'rub' the moderators up the wrong way....!;)

Lol!!

Lettuce counts as legal food ;)

That's good then lol
But what about soy sauce that's not allowed lol
Thread needs to b moved

Just don't read it if it offends u....it was only a question as to whether or not it's allowed...I don't think realistically thats classed as a cheat or a blip, and talking about soy sauce wouldn't make me fall off the wagon...!

Dementia said:
Just don't read it if it offends u....it was only a question as to whether or not it's allowed...I don't think realistically thats classed as a cheat or a blip, and talking about soy sauce wouldn't make me fall off the wagon...!

It doesn't offend me at all
Think u have got the wrong end of the stick
I was being sarcastic.

Back